Subject: Comment on cd-1 core

Hello all,

I just noticed that chapter 6 (page 75) starts with the sentence:

> Editor note: This section has not received review from any xpath
> experts and the TC has not yet discussed these issues. Errors here are
> not unlikely.

We should definitely not have this in the final version of the standard
and we should do what Erik suggests here i.e. have an xpath expert look
at it.

Regards,

Ludwig Seitz

--
Ludwig Seitz, PhD             |   Axiomatics AB
Training & Development        |   Electrum 223

This is a digitally signed message part