Subject: Updated public review issues list

All,

Here is an updated issues list of the public review issues. I have added
a few more issues which were posted on the TC list in the recent weeks.

For the next call, I think that the following issues are probably the
easiest to resolve:

9
12
17
19
20
22
23
24
26
51
52
53
54

Some of the other issues I think could generate a lot of discussion.

One thing we should consider, which I already proposed in another email
today and I think Jan has suggested a long time ago (correct me if I am
wrong), is that maybe we should split out the XML portion of the
multiple resource profile into a separate profile? I think we should
discuss that before we tackle the other remaining issues.

Also, could we consider going for weekly meetings until we have resolved
all issues from this XLS list?

Best regards,
Erik

xacml-3.0-cd-1-comments-upd-25Sept2009.xls