Subject: Argument order in new match functions

All,

I just realized that the order of arguments for some new 3.0 functions
which we have defined makes them useless in a target.

The functions are:

string-starts-with
uri-starts-with
string-ends-with
uri-ends-with
string-contains
uri-contains

The typical use of for instance a string-starts-with would be to specify
a prefix in a target which would be matched against a full value from
the request. Currently these functions take their arguments in the
reverse order, making them not very useful in a target. (The constant
value from a Match becomes the first argument of the matching function,
while we have specified the functions to accept the "shorter" string as
the second argument.)

I propose that we change the order of these function arguments.

Best regards,