Subject: Updated issues list

All,

I have updated the issues list according to the decisions made during
the last two TC meetings and also added those new issues which have
shown up on the list since then.

The minutes from yesterday's meeting are not out yet, but I made notes
myself, so I think this list is accurate. According to my notes we
closed issue 54 (issue instant) and decided to fix the ambiguity in the
xpath-expression data type shorthand notation (new issue number 57).

Best regards,
Erik

xacml-3.0-cd-1-comments-upd-23Oct2009.xls