Subject: Updated issues list

All,

Here it the public review issues list with updates after the TC meeting
today.

I used the copy with the layout improvements by Rich, but I put the
"Date of Decision" column back to the far right so that the other
columns have the same order on all sheets. This way it is easier to move
issues between the sheets.

Best regards,
Erik

xacml-3.0-cd-1-comments-upd-05Nov2009.xls