Subject: Re: [xacml] Groups - xacml-3.0-core-wd-12.zip uploaded

All,

This implements most of the public review issues on the core spec which
we have decided on so far. The updated issues list is attached to this
email. I have moved all these issues to the sheet called "Pending review".

I will try to do the same for the multiple profile this week, and
hopefully that will clear up the discussion on that one.

Best regards,
Erik

erik@axiomatics.com wrote:
> This implements public review issue fixes.
>
>  -- Erik Rissanen
>
> The document named xacml-3.0-core-wd-12.zip has been submitted by Erik
> Rissanen to the OASIS eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) TC
> document repository.
>
> Document Description:
>

> View Document Details:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=35205
>
> Download Document:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/35205/xacml-3.0-core-wd-12.zip
>

> PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email application
> may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste
>
> -OASIS Open Administration

xacml-3.0-cd-1-comments-upd-16Nov2009.xls