Subject: Re: [xacml] [Fwd: Useful change to XACML Schema]

David,

Why don't you put the policies into the enclosing transport protocol
which you use to transmit the XACML request context? It would be
analogous to the SAML profile request/response format which is defined
by XACML. Even XACML itself does not put policies into the request
context. They are part of the XACML/SAML wrapper protocol units.

Best regards,
Erik