Subject: Proposed Agenda for 19 November 2009 TC Meeting

Time: 10:00 am ET
Tel: 513-241-0892 Access Code: 65998

Proposed Agenda for 19 November 2009 TC Meeting:

10:00 - 10:05
 Roll Call

 Approve Minutes of 12 November 2009 TC Meeting
 http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200911/msg00013.html

10:05 - 10:10 Administrivia

 Interoperability Demonstration Opportunity for OASIS Security-related TCs at RSA 2010
 (see email copied after end of agenda below:)

 F2F Logistics: layout agenda
 Tue Dec  8 (8AM-5PM)
 Wed Dec  9 (8AM-5PM)
 Thu Dec 10 (8AM-5PM)
 http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200911/msg00024.html

 F2F ref again: hotels etc:
 http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200911/msg00009.html

 F2F Observers invitation discussion:
 http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200911/msg00016.html

 Core spec updated and brief description of status from Erik:
 http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200911/msg00020.html
 http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200911/msg00021.html

10:10 - 11:00 Issues
 Issue list reference
  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200911/msg00006.html
  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200911/xls00002.xls

 Proposal from Erik to restrict policies to element, attr, text nodes:
 http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200911/msg00017.html

 Possible issue w Inconsistency of Obligation Enforcement: Erik, Bill:
 http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200911/msg00019.html

 Proposed schema change for policies and discussion from
  David Chadwick and response from Erik:
 http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200911/msg00023.html

 Proposal for issue 19 from Jan:
 http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200911/msg00025.html

 Proposal for issue 4 from Jan:
 http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200911/msg00026.html

*** End of Agenda ***

Begin forwarded message on Interoperability Demonstration Opportunity: