Subject: Re: [xacml] F2F proposed agenda updated

All,

Currently the proposed agenda is very "waterfall" formatted. First we do
core, then hierarchical, then multiple. I think it would be better to
interleave the issues across several iterations. That way I could push
out updated working drafts during the days to clear up wording issues,
etc, across multiple iterations. I am afraid that a "big bang" attempt
to solve the thorny issues are going to take up all the time unless we
section them up into smaller pieces which get written down in a working
draft for common understanding.

Tuesday - December 8

9:00 - 9:15: Roll, administrivia, agenda review
9:15 - 9:30 Discuss process, reqs for Issues 29, 30, 31
9:30 - 10:30  Issues 3, 4 (core): first decisions
10:30 - 10:45 Break
10:45 - 12:00 Issues 11, 16 (Hierarchical): first decisions
12:00 - 1:00 Lunch
1:00 - 2:30 Issues 19, 23, 25, 26, 61 (Multi-resource): first decisions
2:30 - 2:45 Break
2:45 - 5:00 Issue 60 (Profile relationship): first outline
5:00 Recess

Wednesday - December 9

8:00 - 8:30 Review & Agenda confirmation
8:30 - 10:30 Issues 3, 4 (core): closing
10:30 - 10:45 Break
10:45 - 12:00 Issues 11, 16 (Hierarchical): closing
12:00 - 1:00 Lunch
1:00 - 2:30 Issues 19, 23, 25, 26, 61 (Multi-resource): closing
2:30 - 2:45 Break
2:45 - 4:30 Issue 60 (Profile relationship): closing
4:30 - 5:00 Planning the next day
5:00 Recess

Hopefully we can spend the third day on future work.

I hope to be able to prepare new drafts during the night Tu-We or maybe
during the daytime breaks.

I haven't redone the agenda on the wiki yet. Thought I'll post my
proposal here first for some feedback.

To prepare, I think it would be good if we all arrive at the F2F with a
ready list of current/competing proposals on all the issues so we are
all understand the proposals and so we can dig straight in. I will start
another thread for calling for enumeration of proposals. I will collect
a first version of the list myself.

Best regards,
Erik