Subject: Re: [xacml] XACML AzApi as part of F2F agenda

Hi Ron,

This link contains a ref to a brief slide presentation I gave to the TC
last summer, which provides additional context, esp in the area of
mapping to the Java Permission and Policy model (sp. slide 6).
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200907/msg00032.html

Also, the xacml home page:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=xacml#other

has a link to the ongoing open source project, OpenAz, associated with
the AzApi, which was discussed at the Sep 10, 2009 TC meeting:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200909/msg00011.html

    Thanks,
    Rich