Subject: Re: [xacml] XACML AzApi as part of F2F agenda

Hi Craig,

In the context of OpenAz (the project) and AzApi (the interface), PDP access is implemented by the AzApi provider. The email I sent the other day has pointers to the relevant material:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200912/msg00023.html

One of the intents of the OpenAz project is to make implementations available that provide access to PDPs. AzApi, itself is a client-facing API, where the client can be applications, PEPs, containers, etc. Part of the recent effort is to provide a framework for making PEPs easy to implement sitting on top of AzApi.

Let me know if this helps. Also, I am available to answer any questions about either AzApi or the OpenAz project.

    Thanks,
    Rich

Craig Forster wrote:
OF3E34EF37.1D58D982-ON4A257684.0083ABD6-4A257685.000001EB@au1.ibm.com" type="cite">
Hi Hal,

I was actually trying to suggest a request / response protocol that doesn't
piggy back on other standards like SAML or WS-Trust.  The main one I would
like to suggest is a simple SOAP-based web service where the message
content is the XACML <Request> and <Response> elements.

Regards,
Craig

---
craig forster | staff software engineer | ibm australia development labs