Subject: Re: [xacml] Break the Glass policies

FYI, the way I have implemented this in the past is by hitting a point
in the policy evaluation where a well-known BTG attribute is required.
This can only be supplied by the PEP, so the result is indeterminate and
the accompanying detail is that this attribute was missing. This signals
the PEP that it should prompt the user for whether or not they want to
proceed.

Personally, I like this style over a new kind of return value, since the
first evaluation really isn't resulting in a decision. In other words,
the result (to my mind at least) is that the PDP needs to know more
before proceeding, which is what Indeterminate means. Hope this helps..

seth