Subject: Re: [xacml] Break the Glass policies

Hi Ludwig

yes I am aware of Babak and Erick's paper. But this is an extremely
complex way of achieving what is in effect quite straight forward to
achieve with very simple policy rules (if you read our paper). No
complex obligation combining rules are needed. Also I dont know if Babak
and Erik's paper is now part of standard XACML or you still need
extensions to it in order to achieve a BTG type of response (using
obligations)

regards

David

Ludwig Seitz wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> you might want to look at this:
> http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1263871
>
> I think it is very similar to what you want to achieve.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ludwig

The Israeli group Breaking the Silence has just released a collection of
testimonies by Israeli soldiers that took part in the Gaza attack last
December and January. The testimonies expose significant gaps between
the official stances of the Israeli military and events on the ground.

See  http://www.shovrimshtika.org/news_item_e.asp?id=30

The Israeli government defies Obama, and continues its settlement expansion

Israel plans to allocate $250 million over the next two years for
settlements

http://www.palestinecampaign.org/index7b.asp?m_id=1&l1_id=4&l2_id=24&Content_ID=698

whilst simultaneously continuing to bulldoze Palestinian homes

http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/301/t/9462/campaign.jsp?campaign_KEY=27357

David W. Chadwick, BSc PhD
The Computing Laboratory, University of Kent, Canterbury, CT2 7NF
Skype Name: davidwchadwick
Tel: +44 1227 82 3221
Fax +44 1227 762 811
Mobile: +44 77 96 44 7184