Subject: Re: [xacml] Things that need updating after CD vote

Hi Eric,

The following items are allowed (and actually required) to be changed in a specification document after a specification is approved at any level:

Stage (i.e. Committee Draft 01, Committee Draft 02, etc.)
Date of Approval
This Version URIs
Previous Version URIs
Running Footers

By employing the designated cross reference motion, references across multiple specifications can be updated.

No other changes are allowed without a new ballot; any other changes should be made *prior* to the vote (i.e. at Working Draft ## or CD ## Revision ## stage).

Regards,

Mary