Subject: Re: Update to hierarchical proposal w minor fixes

Hi Erik,

As mentioned in off-list question (below), attached is "final" update to hierarchical profile which fixes some remaining typos, subject to results of discussion at tomorrow's tc meeting on doc status.

    Thanks,
    Rich

Hi Erik,

First, I want you to know that I am aware and appreciate the tremendous effort you have made to make XACML 3.0 a success.

So, knowing that, I am reluctant to trouble you w relative trivialities, but I went over the changes I made to the hier spec and found a few cosmetic typos that I have included in the attached version. One typo was potentially significant, which was I accidentally removed the 2nd trailing "]" on line 258, which could raise ambiguity as to the whether a <doc-node-xsegment> was required to precede the other node-xsegments, which it is.

What I did was accept all changes on the draft you sent out yesterday, and did the ctrl-A,F9 to update the TOC and then fixed the above plus some other relatively minor, but potentially confusing, typos in section 2.2.1.

If you would prefer, I could do the same changes w/o doing the accept all changes first if it makes it easier, however, I thought if you could see exactly what I did on this minor update, it would be easier to accept and process.

Apology for any inconvenience.

   Thanks,
   Rich

Erik Rissanen wrote:
4B2619DA.6010909@axiomatics.com" type="cite"> Hi Rich,

Thanks. I see that you did not used the final public review version which had some editorial fixes by Mary. I will copy over your changes to the latest version.

Best regards,
Erik