Subject: Re: [xacml] CD-1 issue #31: acknowledgments

Hi Eric,

  A recent decision by the process committee is to all chair discretion in the original list compilation, so Mike and Vernon can remain on the list should the chairs want to do so.

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: @fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.