Subject: Re: [xacml] Break the Glass policies

Hi Erik,

I found your email to be a very interesting and instructive analysis.

I am still not convinced that the PDP, itself, needs to maintain state.
Why would we not store these "dynamic attributes" in some sort of PIP?
Possibly we could have a dynamic attribute profile that described the
operation of such a PIP.

+1 for putting this on the immediate post-3.0 stack.

    Thanks,
    Rich