Subject: New working drafts posted

All,

I just posted a new set of working drafts which should fix all the
issues which prevented us going public review.

I also removed a reference to the XACML 2.0 introduction by Seth. It
will confuse people new to XACML if we refer them to a introductory
document which uses a different syntax than 3.0.

For the vote to CD and public review, the list of designated cross
references is the same as for the previous vote:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201001/msg00039.html

Best regards,