Subject: IF-MAP and XACML?

I was wondering if we could have Steve Hanna from Juniper address the TC at some future meeting about IF-MAP (http://www.trustedcomputinggroup.org/resources/tnc_ifmap_faqs/)?  It looks like there are some potential intersections with XACML, and they may be in the market for declaring a policy format standard for IF-MAP.

Thoughts?