Subject: Re: [xacml] resource-id attribute: mandatory or optional?

Jan,

This is the conformance section. It means that the PDP must treat the resource-id attribute as specified. It does not say that the resource-id must be part of every request.

(BTW, I cannot think of anything special the PDP has to do with the resource-id in the core spec anyway. The multiple and hierarchical profiles though contain lots of requirements for the PDP/context handler.)

Best regards,
Erik