Subject: Re: [xacml] Requests for CS Ballots

Hi All,

I think I have fixed all the issues now. Let me know if something is still missing.

Best regards,
Erik

On 2010-07-13 19:22, Kim Goolsby wrote:
Hi all,

My OASIS email is now working: kim.goolsby@oasis-open.org.

Thanks,
Kim

--- On Tue, 7/13/10, Hal Lockhart <hal.lockhart@oracle.com> wrote:

From: Hal Lockhart <hal.lockhart@oracle.com>
To: "Erik Rissanen" <erik@axiomatics.com>
Cc: "Tolbert, John W" <john.w.tolbert@boeing.com>, "Kim Goolsby" <kim_goolsby@sbcglobal.net>, "xacml TC" <xacml@lists.oasis-open.org>, "Mary McRae" <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>
Date: Tuesday, July 13, 2010, 11:58 AM

If you can make it quickly and easily please do. I was planning on doing it that hard way. Excel format is fine.

Technically for OASIS process purposes, we only have to account for the ones received on the comment list during the public reviews. IT can include others, but they are not required. I know Jan and Ludwick made many comments on the TC list.

Hal