Subject: Re: [xacml] Draft BTG Profile

Hi David,

Never mind. I got it ok from the email archives on Oasis. Must have
been my mail tool messed up.

    Thanks,
    Rich

Rich.Levinson wrote:
4CEC0FAD.10905@oracle.com" type="cite"> Hi David,

When I try to open this document, I get the message:
"Word cannot start the converter mswrd632.wpc"
Is there something other than Word to use on this?

    Thanks,
    Rich

David Chadwick wrote:
4CEBF4A7.3020000@kent.ac.uk" type="cite">Dear List

about a year ago we discussed the standardisation of the Break The Glass response (see Seth Proctor's message of 17 Dec 2009) and decided that a profile to standardise the BTG response would be useful. Unfortunately Seth left Sun before we got around to writing it.

Consequently Stijn Lievens and myself from Kent have produced a first version (attached) for your consideration. I know its not in the correct format yet, but we can fix that once the technical content has been agreed.

Comments appreciated

regards

David