Subject: Re: [xacml] Carrying any policies

Hi David,

From
http://docs.oasis-open.org/xacml/3.0/xacml-3.0-profile-saml2.0-v2-schema-protocol-wd-13.xsd

<element name="XACMLAuthzDecisionQuery"
xsi:type="xacml-samlp:XACMLAuthzDecisionQueryType"/>
<complexType name="XACMLAuthzDecisionQueryType">
<complexContent>
<extension base="samlp:RequestAbstractType">
<sequence>
<element ref="xacml-context:Request"/>
<element ref="xacml-samlp:AdditionalAttributes" minOccurs="0"
maxOccurs="1"/>
<element ref="xacml:Policy" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
<element ref="xacml:PolicySet" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
<element ref="xacml-saml:ReferencedPolicies" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1"/>
<element ref="xacml-samlp:Extensions" minOccurs="0"/>
</sequence>
<attribute name="InputContextOnly" type="boolean" use="optional"
default="false"/>
<attribute name="ReturnContext" type="boolean" use="optional"
default="false"/>
<attribute name="CombinePolicies" type="boolean" use="optional"
default="true"/>
</extension>
</complexContent>
</complexType>

I believe that the "Extensions" element is the one you are looking for.
It is defined as:

<element name="Extensions" xsi:type="xacml-samlp:ExtensionsType"/>
<complexType name="ExtensionsType">
<sequence>
<any namespace="##any" processContents="strict" minOccurs="0"
maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
</sequence>
</complexType>

Best regards,