Subject: Re: [xacml] BTG comment [WAS: [xacml] Proposed Agenda 10 February 2011 TC Meeting]

The use cases presented to date suggest that they are implemented in dire situations and the lack of a functioning PDP will need to be addressed I assume?  If so, I favor Paul's first example as it covers the case of a missing or failing PDP by putting the onus of BTG awareness on the PEP (which also keeps the PDP stateless).