Subject: FW: [xacml-comment] Incomplete definition of the ipAddress-is-in and dnsName-is-in functions

My initial thought is that it would be better to define equality
functions for these types, even if they might not be completely
determinate.  I'm not familiar with these types so I don't know what
problems there might be.  But as a policy writer I appreciate having the
type-is-in functions available.

Regards,
--Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Rissanen [mailto:erik@axiomatics.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 03:11
To: xacml-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [xacml-comment] Incomplete definition of the
ipAddress-is-in and dnsName-is-in functions

Steven,

Thanks for spotting. I agree, the identifiers should be removed.

Best regards,
Erik

--
This publicly archived list offers a means to provide input to the
OASIS eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) TC.

In order to verify user consent to the Feedback License terms and
before posting.

Subscribe: xacml-comment-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org