Subject: Re: [xacml] BTG comment

Hi Doron

To answer your question, it is because your solution is too simplistic
and does not answer the following questions
1. Which users are allowed to set the attribute Emergency=true? Could a
cleaner or a member of the public? Or only doctors in the emergency ward?
2. Does the PEP always provide the Emergency attribute to the PDP
regardless of its value?
3. How is the Emergency set to Untrue? Who is allowed to do this.

The BTG profile I am proposing answers all these questions and provides
a mechanism for PDP policy rules to be created for 1 and 3 above.

In other words, it allows for controlled emergencies with policies to
dictate who can and who cannot notify them

regards

David

PGP Key ID is 0xBC238DE5