Subject: revised sequence diagram

Hi All

spurred on by Paul's sequence diagram, I now attach my own which shows
how BTG can be implemented using existing XACML components plus a state
database/attribute store instead of a glass manager.

regards

david

David W. Chadwick, BSc PhD
School of Computing, University of Kent, Canterbury, CT2 7NF
Skype Name: davidwchadwick
Tel: +44 1227 82 3221
Fax +44 1227 762 811
Mobile: +44 77 96 44 7184