Subject: RE: [xacml] Proposed Agenda for 5 May 2011 TC Meeting

I agree. I was planning (in my usual, arbitrary authoritarian way) to first drive the extended indeterminate issue to a conclusion. We did not discuss it last week because Erik was not on the call.

I would also like to resolve Jan's issue about Policy Sets in the RBAC profile, assuming this was a previously agreed change that did not get made. It this turns out not to be the case we can defer it for later discussion.

Any time left can be used for other issues such as BTG.

Hal

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201104/msg00045.html