Subject: RE: [xacml] Proposed Agenda for 5 May 2011 TC Meeting

Hi Erik,

I don't understand the first point, about prioritizing NA and Ind return values.  Can you give an example?

And generally I don't know why we need to analyze policy equivalence with respect to each combining algorithm.  My point is that if there is any difference in the result of evaluating equivalent policies, there is a defect in the policy evaluation specification.  The defect might be algorithm-specific, in which case the definition of that algorithm would have to be revised.

I don't say these issues can all be quickly resolved, which is why I suggest deferring them to post-3.0, meanwhile not making any prejudicial changes to section 7.

Regards,
--Paul