Subject: FW: EIC 2011 award

In case anyone is interested in seeing the actual award ceremony.

It is pretty hard to see, but you can hear.

Hal

-----Original Message-----
From: David Brossard [mailto:david.brossard@axiomatics.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2011 4:36 PM
To: Harold Lockhart
Subject: EIC 2011 award

Hi Hal,

It was good to finally meet you last week at EIC. I just wanted to let you know I filmed the award and published it on my technical blog.

I have posted it here: http://www.webfarmr.eu/2011/05/xacml-3-0-wins-award-at-the-european-identity-conference-2011-eic11/

Feel free to forward to the TC.

Cheers,
David.