Subject: Automatic notifications for Kavi Group ballots are not working [XACMLF2F Attendance Poll]

With respect to Hal's note:

> I created a poll on who is attending the F2F. For some
> reason OASIS did not generate an announcement.

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201106/msg00004.html

Please accept our sincere apology.  Something broke,
as explained in the message sent to the OASIS chairs@
list.

- Robin

Robin Cover
OASIS, Director of Information Services
Editor, Cover Pages and XML Daily Newslink
Email: robin@oasis-open.org
Staff bio: http://www.oasis-open.org/people/staff/robin-cover
Cover Pages: http://xml.coverpages.org/
Newsletter: http://xml.coverpages.org/newsletterArchive.html