Subject: RE: [xacml] Multiple obligations

Paul,

Obligations are to be returned from applicable rules *that were evaluated* (Section 7.18). Since the combining algorithms define which rules are evaluated, they also define which obligations are returned. So the two orthogonal concerns currently are tied.

I agree that this is not optimal.

Thanks,
Ray