Subject: another wd-20 minor "issue"

We probably should mention the Multi-Decision profile in the context of the following two
subject attributes:

This identifier indicates a system entity through which the access request was passed.  There may be more than one.  No means is provided to specify the order in which they passed the message.

urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1.0:subject-category:intermediary-subject

This identifier indicates a system entity associated with a local or remote codebase that generated the request.  Corresponding subject attributes might include the URL from which it was loaded and/or the identity of the code-signer.  There may be more than one.  No means is provided to specify the order in which they processed the request.

urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1.0:subject-category:codebase

Both of these say "There may be more than one.". However, that would only be true if
mulitple-decision capabilities exist, I believe. That may not have been what was originally
intended, but I expect that is probably necessary for consistency.

    Rich