Subject: RE: AW: [xacml] F2F Agenda Topics

> great draft. Two comments on the following items:
>
> >   PIP Directive
> within the OGC there is a great interest in the PIP directive
> issue and the
> currently running interop project (OWS-8) again highlights
> the need for such
> a XACML feature. If we can arrange a time slot for this issue I could
> provide some slides that demonstrate a possible generic
> solution and the use
> cases that can be addressed. This solution can btw also be
> used to solve the
> BTG issue.

Did you see my suggestion that the AMF file (improved as needed) might be the right format to communicate this information?

Also in my experience, an attribute repository is one of the most unlikely places to find out about attributes in other repositories. This is more likely to come from the repository holding the information, policy stores or applications. Do you like David Chadwick see other repositories as the primary source of this information?

I am not clear on the relationship of this to BTG.

> >   PAP Interface
> another important issue from my/our point of view. I hope we
> can have a time
> slot for this topic too.

Have you seen my proposal for a policy distribution protocol? Does this relate to your requirements? Specifically what PAP interface are you interested in standardizing. I think this is a somewhat murky area of the architecture which we should clarify.

Hal