Subject: Minutes for 23 June 2011 TC Meeting - UPDATED

Time: 13:00 EDT
Tel: 513-241-0892
Access Code: 65998

Minutes for 23 June 2011 TC Meeting:
(updated to close attr pred zbac issue)

	Note: F2F sched Tu-Th Jun 28-30

   directions:
     http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201106/msg00059.html
   proposed agenda:
     http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201106/msg00066.html
   planned attendees:
     http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201106/msg00061.html
   dial-in to F2F:
     TBD (planned but details not known yet)

   Note: regularly scheduled conf call for 6/30 cancelled because
    that is right after the end of F2F

I Roll Call

Voting Members

Erik Rissanen 	Axiomatics
Paul Tyson 		Bell Helicopter Textron Inc.
David Choy 		EMC
Remon Sinnema 	EMC
Gregory Neven 	IBM
Jan Herrmann 	Individual
Anthony Nadalin 	Microsoft
Rich Levinson 	Oracle
Hal Lockhart 	Oracle
John Tolbert 	The Boeing Company

Members

David Brossard 	Axiomatics

   9 of 17 voting members: quorum achieved 1/2 thru mtg; minutes approved;

  &   Approve Minutes:
   16 June 2010 TC Meeting
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201106/msg00043.html

     hal: delay approval until we have quorum

II Administrivia
   F2F - June 28th, 29, 30th in Lexington, MA

    hal: sent out directions for parking etc.
	confirmed 10 people are coming

    hal: switch am/pm on wed (rich out 3-4pm)

    hal: distr of policies: dist combining (thu morning)

    hal: focus on 3.0 ->  committee spec tue pm.

    paul: give priority of f2f agenda to xacml 3.0 closure

    hal: will publish new proposed agenda:
     http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201106/msg00066.html

III Issues: current draft:

   WD-20 Questions/Issues
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201106/msg00011.html

    hal: only open issue on current drafts: typing - data types
	 ip addr, dns name;

    erik: 2 attrs; spec says attr has to be a string; better to
	be type ip-addr;
    current spec says:
   "This identifier indicates that the location is expressed as an
    IP address.
    urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1.0:subject:authn-locality:ip-address
    The corresponding attribute SHALL be of data-type
    "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string".";

     greg: attr predicate profile: will have draft before f2f so people can
	review before we meet;

   Attribute predicate profile for SAML and XACML - ray comment
     http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201105/msg00088.html
    ray: This issue was resolved: we can't use the attribute
     predicate profile for ZBAC, and that's OK.

     hal: are there other issues to discuss; none indicated;

	will not have regularly sched mtg next week since we are
	adjourning f2f just before sched time.

	meeting adjourned: 1:30 PM EDT.

III Issues: beyond current draft:

   WD-20 Questions/Issues
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201106/msg00011.html

   Obligations/Advice combining
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201106/msg00007.html

   XACML PEP (nee PDP REST Interface)
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201106/msg00009.html

   Indeterminate Policy Target
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201105/msg00114.html

   XACML Implementers Guide
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201105/msg00113.html

   XACML Metadata
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201105/msg00004.html

   Attribute predicate Profile for SAML and XACML
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201104/msg00080.html

   Break The Glass Profile
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201104/msg00082.html

   Profile Examples (Hierarchy)
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200910/msg00024.html

   PIP directive (additional information directives)
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201010/msg00005.html

   Usage of status:missing-attribute in case of an AttributeSelector
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201104/msg00003.html

   "Web Friendly" Policy Ids
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201103/msg00046.html

   Specifying a specific associated Resource in a Policy (Sticky Policies)
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201103/msg00012.html