Subject: FW: Input Needed from Cloud-related IDtrust TC's

In response to this request I have drafted a few slides to cover the essential points. Because the speaker has no detailed knowledge of XACML I have included notes with each slide to amplify the bullet points.

The deck is here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/43476/XACML%20and%20the%20Cloud.ppt

Please provide comments and suggestions on the slides or the notes.

Hal

-----Original Message-----
From: Dee Schur [mailto:dee.schur@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2011 10:40 AM
To: robert.griffin@rsa.com; bill parducci; anil.saldhana@redhat.com; mmani@avaya.com; n-sakimura@nri.co.jp; peter.alterman@nih.gov; Subhash Sankuratripati; Hal Lockhart
Cc: john.t.sabo@ca.com

Hello TC chairs,

I have a request from the IDtrust StC. John Sabo will be presenting at the ETSI Cloud standards conference, September 28-29 representing OASIS. He will be discussing some of the cloud-related standards committee work at the event. Please send a few paragraphs or better yet slides describing how the work of your TC fits into the cloud paradigm. This is possibly a precursor to a webinar if you all are interested – I think it would be greatly received. I really appreciate your feedback on this matter.

Link to the conference is at   http://www.etsi.org/WebSite/NewsandEvents/2011_09_STANDARDSINTHECLOUD.aspx

Regards,

Dee

Dee Schur, Senior Manager - Standards Advocate
http://www.oasis-open.org
+1.781.425.5073 x211

International Cloud Symposium 2011
http://events.oasis-open.org/home/cloud/2011