Subject: [public review comments]TC Admin comments on eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) Version 3.0

Members of the OASIS eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) TC,

TC Administration provides the following comments for the public
review of the above Committee Specification Drafts. The public review
was announced on 6 October 2011. See
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201110/msg00004.html

General:
These do not require correcting but we provide them for your consideration.

1. References for OASIS documents don't use the recommended OASIS
citation format. For example:

[Hier]	OASIS Committee Draft 03, XACML v3.0 Hierarchical Resource
Profile Version 1.0, 11 March 2010,
http://docs.oasis-open.org/xacml/3.0/xacml-3.0-hierarchical-v1-spec-cd-03-en.doc

The citation construction that we use when creating citation formats
for OASIS documents is:

[CITATION-LABEL]
Work Product title (italicized). Approval date (DD Month YYYY). Stage
Identifier and Revision Number (e.g., Committee Specification Draft
01). Principal URI (version-specific URI, e.g., including the filename
component with stage and revision: /somespec-v1.0-csd01.html).

Also note that for reader convenience, we link to the HTML.

So, for Hier, this would be:

[Hier]
<ital>XACML v3.0 Hierarchical Resource Profile Version 1.0</ital>. 11
March 2010. Committee Specification Draft 03.
http://docs.oasis-open.org/xacml/3.0/xacml-3.0-hierarchical-v1-spec-cd-03-en.html

2.  Line 210 - reference [CM] - title has a duplicate word -
"Character model model for the World Wide Web 1.0".

Please let us know if you have any questions on these.

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-378-3472
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393