Subject: Public review comments summary

All,

I have collected the comments we received from the recent public reviews in this email. The only comments I could find were those by Chet Ensign from TC Admin. They are all listed below. Let me know if I missed something.

Best regards,
Erik

*** Core ***

Starts Friday, 7 October 2011 and ends Saturday, 22 October 2011
Public review announcement:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201110/msg00004.html

Two comments received from TC admin:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201110/msg00021.html

1. References for OASIS documents don't use the recommended OASIS
citation format.

2.  Line 210 - reference [CM] - title has a duplicate word

*** RBAC profile ***

Starts Friday, 7 October 2011 and ends Saturday, 22 October 2011
Public review announcement:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201110/msg00005.html

Three comments received from TC admin:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201110/msg00022.html

1.  OASIS document references [XACML] (line 71) and [RBAC-V2] (line
81) use formatting which differs from our recommended OASIS citations
format.

2. Line 75 Non-normative reference [ANSI-RBAC] has a URI which simply
leads to the main information page for RBAC in NIST.

3. Line 77 Non-normative reference [RBACIntro] URI no longer points to
the subject document

*** SAML Profile ***

Starts Friday, 14 October 2011 and ends 29 October 2011
Public review announcement:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201110/msg00009.html

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201110/msg00030.html

1. Naming discrepancy between the declared XML namespaces listed

2. The Normative references to other OASIS documents do not use OASIS
recommended format

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201110/msg00031.html

3. Namespaces are also incorrect in section 1.5 of the specification