Subject: Re: [xacml] Groups - EC-US WD-03 uploaded

John,

Regarding the following attributes, I think they would be better enumerated using a URI data type:

urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:3.0:ec-us:resource:jurisdiction
urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:3.0:ec-us:resource:license
urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:3.0:ec-us:subject:organization

Regarding organization, we should define a URI prefix for the DUNS representation since you promote it. For instance, a DUNS number of 12345 would be encoded as urn:oasis:tc:xacml:ec:organization-value:duns:12345

This way the organization attribute could be extended in the future to cover other schemes. I am not saying we should define it in the standard now, but for example a national id scheme could be done like this: urn:oasis:tc:xacml:ec:organization-value:national:se:5567081012. (Which is the Axiomatics organizational identifier in Sweden. ;-))

Best regards,
Erik

On 2011-11-28 22:52, John Tolbert wrote:
Submitter's message
Updating EC-US with the following changes:

Classification becomes Jurisdiction

Add resource attribute for License

I'd like to move this to committee draft soon, along with IPC.

Thanks
-- Mr. John Tolbert
Document Name: EC-US WD-03

Description
Export Control US working draft 3
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. John Tolbert
Group: OASIS eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) TC
Folder: Specifications and Working Drafts
Date submitted: 2011-11-28 13:52:44