Subject: RE: [xacml] RE: Context Handler

Erik,

The value would be that we identify an extension point in the architecture, like is done with the PIP. For instance, I use this extension point to support hierarchical actions. It would also be the place to add semantic entailment.

Secondly, separating the REP out of the context handler would better define what the context handler should and shouldn't do, because that's currently a little vague.

Thanks,
Ray