Subject: RE: [xacml] Is the choice element in Policy correct

All,

I agree that from a backwards compatibility point we should leave the schema as is. However, I would like to see that whenever in the future we do decide to change the schema for something else (4.0?), we take the opportunity to clean this section up, since it doesn't really express our intent. Is there some sort of a list that we can put this issue on, so that we won't forget it when that time arrives?

Thanks,
Ray