Subject: Current issues in 3.0 core

All,

My apologies for missing several TC meetings due to travel which have hit those days.

In this email I have collected all issues which I believe are under discussion with regard to the current XACML 3.0 core draft. I am not aware of any issues in the "classic" profiles. Let me know if I have missed an item which should be on the list.

I have summarized the status briefly based on my understanding. But since I have missed several meetings, I might be mistaken, though I have looked through all the posted minutes.

I suggest that we go through this list on the call this week.

Issue 1: Values from bag function
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201110/msg00020.html
Erik's personal comment: could be done like Paul sketches, or perhaps as higher order function which takes the function to apply as an argument.

Issue 2: XACML media type
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201112/msg00015.html

Issue 3: New combining algorithm
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201112/msg00018.html

Issue 4: Context handler
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201112/msg00039.html

Issue 5: higher order function generalization
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201201/msg00018.html

Issue 6: Section 5.29 AttributeDesignator missing xs:element line
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201201/msg00021.html

Issue 7: URI equality
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml-comment/201110/msg00010.html
See also many meeting minutes posted since.

Best regards,