Subject: Introducing PM-ISE

TC Members,

Allow me to introduce you to a US federal activity that may have
synergy with your TC and explore possibilities for someone in your TC
to be more involved or liaise with this activity.

The Program Manager for the Information Sharing Environment
http://www.ise.gov/ has a very challenging role to better share and
protect information being shared to enhance security and safety.  They
see NIEM and a wide range of other Standards to be their best path
forward.

I encourage you to review their website and the attached document.
This draft - "Standards Way Ahead" lays the groundwork for how they
want to resolve their challenges with standards.

Anyone interesting in being more involved should contact me so we can
discuss how to make it happen and make sure your standards and
expertise are properly reflected in this important work.

Thanks,

Scott...

--
Scott McGrath