Subject: Media types

All,

I've uploaded a new draft of the Media Types profile, with a JSON media type:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/download.php/45824/xacml-media-types-v1.0-wd01.doc
Feedback is welcome.

Also, I am now of the opinion that we don't need separate media types for policy, request, and response. Media types are mainly useful for content negotiation, and it doesn't make sense to negotiate between policy and request, for instance. So all we need is application/xacml+xml and application/xacml+json.

Thanks,
Ray