Subject: SAML and XACML -- Speaking Opportunity

Dear SAML and XACML OASIS Members,

OASIS was asked to put together a one-day track at the upcoming EEMA – Identity Management Conference, 12-13 June in Paris, France.  We would like to include a session on Provisioning & F-SSO, if possible.  Below is a very rough draft description for your review.  Please let me know if anyone from the technical committee might be interested in coming to Paris to speak.  Thanks so much.  Jane

https://www.eema.org/Events/?eventId=68d5c1c5-dda8-475f-81c0-8277e6d0ffea

Provisioning & Federated Single Sign-on:  Who currently supports these models and their variations?

Part one of this session will address the use of government issued identifications for both government and commercial cloud services.  How authorized government personnel could be granted access and assigned appropriate privileges to configure and provision a cloud service.  The second part of the session will discuss the need for a Federated Single Sign-On (F-SSO) across multiple cloud environments.

Jane Harnad

OASIS

Manager of Events

jane.harnad@oasis-open.org