Subject: XACML Interop demo opportunities for committee review

Dear XACML TC Members,

We have been approached with a few significant opportunities to increase the visibility of the XACML technical committee (and Intellectual Property Control profile).  We are pleased to present two OASIS XACML Interoperability Demo options for this coming fall.  Over the past few weeks, we have been working with the organizers of the TSCP Symposium & Expo and Global Product Data Interoperability Summit (GPDIS).  Specific event information includes:

TSCP Symposium and Expo
2-4 October 2012
Slough Berkshire, United Kingdom (near Heathrow)
(link not yet available)

GPIDS 2012
12-15 November 2012
Chandler, AZ, USA
http://gpdisonline.com/

Some of you may already be aware of these upcoming events.  For those of you not familiar with them, please feel free to let us know if additional information is needed.

The goal is to firm up our plans within the next few weeks, so we are hoping to poll the committee for interest.  We do expect these demos to run much like the one at RSA; however, a few bells and whistles may be added.  An Interop participant fee will be involved with each event; however, we don’t anticipate either being as much as the RSA demonstration.  Additional information will be forwarded to the committee very soon.  In the meantime, please let us know if your company is interested in participating in one or both demos.  A response by 29 June is appreciated.

Thanks so much and we look forward to continuing to promote the work of the TC.

Regards, Jane

Jane Harnad

OASIS

Manager of Events