Subject: RE: XACML @ RSA 2013

A time would have been good to send along – sorry.  We thought it would be best to continue using the same time as the regular XACML Interop time – 1:00 PM US ET.  Thanks again, Jane

From: Jane Harnad [mailto:jane.harnad@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 10:28 AM
To: xacml@lists.oasis-open.org; xacml-demo-tech@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: XACML @ RSA 2013

Hi Everyone,

It was recommended that we hold a quick meeting to talk about RSA today.  If you are unable to attend the meeting and would like to participate at RSA – please send long a note confirming your intentions.  Thanks, Jane

Conference Dial-in Number: (712) 432-1600

Participant Access Code: 297134#

International Dial-in Numbers

Austria: 0820 4000 1552

Belgium: 070 35 9974