Subject: RE: Update on RSA 2013 -- Please respond by 14 September

Hello Everyone,

As of COB today (17 September) – we have two signed participant forms.  Four more are needed before OASIS is able to secure a space on the show floor.  If you are interested in participating in the Interop at RSA – please send in your signed participant form ASAP.   The booth spaces options are decreasing daily and we cannot guarantee our participation without the six signed forms.  Feel free to contact me directly with any questions.  Thanks so much, Jane

From: Jane Harnad [mailto:jane.harnad@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2012 7:49 PM
To: xacml@lists.oasis-open.org; xacml-demo-tech@lists.oasis-open.org

Dear XACML TC Members,

As many of you may already know, RSA sold out on exhibit space very early this year.  We have been in touch with the organizers for a while now –hoping for a cancelation, expansion or other.  We were finally notified today that they were able to expand the show floor into the Gateway Ballroom (located across the hallway from the main exhibit hall entrance - http://www.moscone.com/mtgplanners/floorplans/northsouth.shtml).   This Gateway Ballroom area will now be part of the official exhibit floor plan.  The new expansion space is attached your review.   Because we were already on the waiting list, we were one of the first notified about this opportunity.  They plan to open up the option to the rest of their prospects later this week.   So, (as always) time is of the essence.  If we are planning to hold a XACML demo at this year’s event – we’ll  have to firm up our plans this week.  As always, before OASIS can commit to the space contract, we need agreements from the participating companies.   The RSA organizers cannot/will not hold space for us and they are telling us that the space will go quickly.

So, we are asking that each company interested in participating, please contact me directly by 14 September.  A letter of commitment is being drafted, and will be distributed to those interested parties.  Signed copies of the commitment form will need to be received prior to the booth space purchase.  Please note that the participation fee is higher this year.  RSA raised their booth space prices this year from 75.00 per square foot to 82.50 per square foot.   The participation fee for this year is  $4,100, and will again include all the benefits outlined below.  This participant fee is also based on a minimum of six participating companies.

Benefits:

·         Workstation within the Interop booth (shared table or counter, chair, & electricity)

·         Company highlight in OASIS press release (quote from foundational and sponsor-level OASIS members)

·         Highspeed internet connectivity (connectivity for two devices included – additional devices may be added for a fee)

·         Two booth staff registrations

·         Company recognition in all Interop promotions, including: email announcements, printed materials, and the website

·         Logo placement on Interop booth signage

·         Collateral materials may be produced and distributed in Interop booth (literature racks will be provided)

·         Logo in the “Interop Flyer”

·         Raffle tickets or other special event concessions, allocated for distribution during the show

·         Complete list of booth visitors (provided after the show)

Regards, Jane

Jane Harnad

OASIS

Manager of Events