Subject: Re: [xacml] FW: XACML OASIS Logo

I agree with you Bill. I think the SAML one doesn't show the OASIS origins and is perhaps a tad old-fashioned. If anything, I would like to use a logo that shows the standard's roots i.e. the OASIS organization. Is there a marketing team at OASIS that actually enforces this?

To your point, Hal, true. But then it shows that we belong to that family of standards and it means that we carry the OASIS quality.

We've used this logo (see attached) in our training material. Just the plain letters.