Subject: Groups - xacml-3.0-combalgs-v1.0-wd03.doc uploaded

Submitter's message
(Repost with correct file name. No change in file contents. I deleted the other file.) This updates the combining algorithms profile with the changes proposed by Steven Legg. I made one change from his proposal: in the last case in the pseudo code Steven proposed to combine the status codes of decision0 and decision1. I figured that the choice is arbitrary so simply went with decision1, rather than introducing the concept of combining status codes, which is not defined anywhere. Someone is bound to be confused by that some day otherwise.
-- Erik Rissanen
Document Name: xacml-3.0-combalgs-v1.0-wd03.doc

No description provided.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Erik Rissanen
Group: OASIS eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) TC
Folder: Specifications and Working Drafts
Date submitted: 2012-10-31 02:06:15